- All the manuscripts would be considered for publication only if they fall within the ambit of Aim and Scope of the Journal. The manuscripts would be accessed on the basis of:
- Quality of research;
- Research contribution and applied significance.
- The Journal does not levy any submission/publication charges. Further, the access to the articles is free as the journal is open accessed.
The views expressed in the Articles in the Researcher do not necessarily reflect opinion of North Lakhimpur College (Autonomous). Articles published in Researcher should not be reproduced / reprinted in any form without prior written permission of the Journal. Copyright©North Lakhimpur College (Autonomous).
PEER REVIEW POLICY:
This Journal operates a double blind review process. All contributions are initially assessed by the Editorial Board for suitability for the Journal. Manuscript deemed suitable is then typically sent to an independent expert reviewer to assess the quality of the paper. The Editorial Board is responsible for the final decision regarding acceptance or rejection of manuscript based on the reviewers’ comments. The Editorial Board’s decision shall be final.
- Authors should submit only unpublished original manuscript that has not been submitted for publication or published elsewhere. A declaration by the author(s) should be made that the paper(s) has/have not been sent elsewhere for publication. It should be made on separate sheet with the title of the research work, name(s) of the author(s), full postal address for correspondence and signature.
- Any manuscript which is found to be plagiarised or if is having text match above the standards as fixed by the Editorial Board will be rejected out rightly. The author shall bear the full responsibility, if any malpractice is detected.
- Authors involvement in any of the following will be treated as malpractice:
- Falsification of data
- Improprieties of authorship
- Misappropriation of ideas of other
- Violation of generally accepted research practices
- Material failure to comply with legislative and regulatory requirements affecting research
- Inappropriate behaviour in relation to misconduct.
In such cases the decision of the Editorial Board shall be final and binding.
- Authors must assign copyright of the manuscript in the favour of the Researcher.
- Authors are advised to avoid biased language and subjective comments/opinion that don't in any way pertain to the research problem.